ANAHEIM, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, today announced it has enhanced its Freedom Program to make it more profitable for value-added resellers to sell Zyxel’s comprehensive family of enterprise-class networking products and solutions.
“Zyxel has shifted its focus away from products sales and towards becoming a networking ally to our customer and partners”
Zyxel’s two-tiered Freedom Program, which includes the basic “Advocate” and the premium “Ally” tiers, is designed for simplicity and requires no hidden costs or certifications. The program offers benefits including: free product webinars, free technical training, lifetime limited warranties on specific product lines, meet or beat competitor pricing, 24/7 technical support, FREEDOM Margin Booster, lead referral, sales engineer access, and advanced RMA replacement.
New Enhanced Benefits of the Zyxel Freedom Program:
- Deal Registration – Reseller partners now receive larger discounts for deal registrations.
- NFR Product Discounts – Resellers now receive discounts up to 50 percent off of the cost, not MSRP, of not-for-resale products.
- Freedom Margin Booster – Specific Zyxel products, listed at http://zyxel.us/freedomprogramv2, are now eligible for double the margin for Advocate-level resellers and triple the margin for resellers in the Ally tier.
“Zyxel has shifted its focus away from products sales and towards becoming a networking ally to our customer and partners,” explained Matt Dargis, Vice President at Zyxel. “Becoming an ally to our partners means more than simply helping our partners succeed by providing them with the solutions they need to solve their customers’ challenges. It also means that we need to be a vendor partner that also contributes to our customer’s financial success. The additional discounts and margin boosters that we’re adding to the Freedom Program is designed to do just that and provides our channel partners with quality, reliable, high-performance solutions that enable them to maximize their profit potential.”
About the Two-Tiered Zyxel Freedom Program
- The “Advocate” Level, which is open to resellers, offers the following benefits: free product webinars, free technical training, limited lifetime warranty on specific product families, free technical support, FREEDOM 2x Margin Booster, deal registration, meet or beat competitor pricing, and NFR product discounts.
- Partners that sell $10k or make four transactions per quarter qualify for the “Ally” level, giving them the following in addition to “Advocate” level benefits: 24/7 technical support, FREEDOM 3x Margin Booster, lead referral, sales engineer access, and advanced RMA replacement.
To learn more about the Zyxel Freedom Partner Program or to become a partner, visit http://zyxel.us/freedomv2pr. For more information on Zyxel and its families of connectivity solutions for homes and businesses, visit www.zyxel.com/us and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Zyxel Communications:
Zyxel, a pioneer in IP technology for over two decades and trusted brand for over 25 years, provides a complete portfolio of multi-service LTE, fiber and DSL broadband gateways, home connectivity solutions, smart home devices and enterprise-class Ethernet switches, security and Wi-Fi equipment for small to mid-size businesses. Zyxel offers integrated, interoperable network solutions based on open standards. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, Zyxel offers its partners service-rich solutions backed by a domestic team of logistic, sales, and technical support professionals.