BURLINGTON, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVBG), a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications to help keep people safe and businesses running, today unveiled the latest release of its enterprise platform and suite of applications. Everbridge’s Fall 2016 Release improves the way that communities and corporations of all sizes can assess threats, locate key people, automate processes and communicate effectively. The new release features enhancements to the core Everbridge platform for critical event management, as well as improved workflow automation, new integrations and mobile collaboration solution features.
“Everbridge’s 2016 Fall Release continues our commitment to making our products easier to use, more integrated with other important systems and more flexible in how people can access information”
Advancing Global Security and Emergency Preparedness
The Everbridge Fall 2016 Product Release is designed to meet the evolving needs of security, risk and emergency management professionals that rely on Everbridge to reduce the time it takes to respond to critical events and help ensure operational resiliency. Built on the secure, reliable Everbridge platform, additional application improvements include:
- International SOS Integration and Expected Locations: Keeping employees safe is more challenging than ever given an increasing mobile workforce. Travel itineraries from Everbridge partner International SOS are now available in the Safety Connection solution as a source of “expected” location data for travelling employees and executives. People can be located and notifications can be sent based upon these dynamic locations rather than just on static home or office addresses.
- Audio Bulletin Board: Now organizations can post an audio message that employees and residents can retrieve at their convenience using an Everbridge-provided phone number. Organizations can also use Audio Bulletin Board to update individuals who are not in an existing contact database (e.g. visitors and contractors).
Empowering Resiliency and Incident Coordination for Business
Continuity and IT Teams:
The new release is designed to improve incident response times and crisis management processes by offering new Smart Conference functionality, increased interoperability with IT Service Management (ITSM) and other systems, on-call schedule upgrades and additional enhancements, including:
- Smart Conference: Quickly launch 1-click access to conference bridges to resolve IT incidents based on intelligent recognition of participants, without having to enter an access code. Teams can easily manage the conference participants, track who attended and for how long and generate reports via the new Live Conference Dashboard.
- ServiceNow Connector for Schedules: Everbridge’s IT Alerting application now integrates with ServiceNow Scheduling to automatically escalate IT incidents and manage escalation procedures while seamlessly leveraging schedules stored in ServiceNow.
- On-Call Scheduling: Business continuity, clinical care teams and IT users can now identify on-call schedules through a monthly view, while also having the ability to copy calendars, publish and un-publish schedules, share calendars to the Everbridge Member Portal and utilize new shift management options via APIs.
- HipaaBridge and SecureBridge: Both apps now offer enhanced video and audio quality to securely and reliably communicate with colleagues in low bandwidth situations, such as underground facilities, as well as video-to-audio failover and auto reconnect.
“Everbridge’s 2016 Fall Release continues our commitment to making our products easier to use, more integrated with other important systems and more flexible in how people can access information,” said Claudia Dent, SVP of Product Management, Everbridge. “These new features are all aimed at improving the ways that global security, IT and emergency management teams can locate people, mobilize resources and automate processes during critical events in which minutes matter.”
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), is a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber incidents, over 3,000 global customers rely on the company’s SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company’s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. The company’s critical communications and enterprise safety applications include Mass Notification, Incident Management, IT Alerting™, Safety Connection™, Community Engagement™, Secure Messaging and Internet of Things, and are easy-to-use and deploy, secure, highly scalable and reliable. Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, all four of the largest global accounting firms, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles with additional offices in San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, http://www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including but not limited to, expectations, beliefs, features, benefits, and use of our product offerings. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and were based on current expectations and projections, as well as the beliefs and assumptions of management. Words such as "expect," "anticipate," "should," "believe," "target," "project," "goals," "estimate," "potential," "predict," "may," "will," "could," "intend," variations of these terms or the negative of these terms and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which involve factors or circumstances that are beyond our control. Our actual results could differ materially from those stated or implied in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including but not limited to: the ability of our products and services to perform as intended and meet our customers’ expectations; developments in the market for targeted and contextually relevant critical communications or the associated regulatory environment; our ability to manage our growth effectively; our ability to operate in compliance with applicable laws; nature of our business exposes us to inherent liability risks; our ability to respond to competitive pressures; potential liability related to privacy and security of personally identifiable information; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, and the other risks detailed in our risk factors discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including but not limited to our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 filed with the SEC on November 14, 2016. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent our views as of the date of this press release. We undertake no intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing our views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.