LONDON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Technavio’s healthcare and life sciences research analysts have recently published numerous reports focusing on the cardiovascular devices market. Technavio’s continuously growing cardiovascular devices report library now features updated content on postpartum hemorrhages, vascular guidewires, and angioplasty balloons. All three of these reports can be purchased at a minimum 60% discount by becoming a Technavio Insights member.
Key Highlights from Technavio
Available at a 20% discount until December 13th: Request a sample report
- The postpartum hemorrhage (PPH) market is likely to grow due to factors such as increase in awareness about PPH and the risks associated with it among people by organizations like FIGO.
- In 2015, the Americas was the largest market for PPH due to high hospital delivery rate, increasing case of pregnancy-related medical complications, and the vast availability of treatment devices.
The PPH market is highly competitive as the vendors concentrate on
retaining their market position by launching new products and
investing in R&D. The vendors have also collaborated with several
government organizations to provide innovative PPH treatment devices.
Request a sample report
- The emergence of customized guidewires to reduce surgery time, injuries, and associated risks have brought a significant growth in the vascular guidewire market.
- The adoption of hydrophilic and lubricious coating guidewires is increasing as these coatings reduce friction and increase traceability during surgeries.
Many large and small companies are developing next-generation
guidewires. However, many of these technologies, most of which have
been developed by small companies, are still under clinical trials or
designated as investigational devices.
Request a sample report
- Drug-coated balloon angioplasty has become a first-line treatment for coronary artery disease (CAD). This has led vendors to acquire companies that offer drug-coated balloons.
- New entrants need to provide clinical data with positive results and prove 100% efficacy of angioplasty balloons to gain market entry. Companies may also form partnerships with contract research organizations (CROs) for R&D and obtain positive clinical results.
- The growing number of cath labs will lead to the popularity of robotics in percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) treatment and hybrid operating rooms for coronary angioplasty, which will result in the higher sales of angioplasty balloons.
Access Technavio’s Full Report Library
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like in-vitro diagnostics, oncology, and vaccines. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Vascular Stents Market 2016-2020
- Global Vascular Closure Devices Market 2016-2020
- Global Non-Vascular Stents Market 2016-2020
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, re-sellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.