DALLAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Omnitracs, LLC, the global pioneer of fleet management solutions to transportation and logistics companies, announced today the breakout sessions for its third annual user conference, Omnitracs Outlook 2017, which will take place Feb. 26-March 1, 2017, at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona. The line-up of speakers and sessions can be viewed at https://omnitracs2017.smarteventscloud.com/connect/, with even more speakers and details still to come.
Omnitracs Outlook 2017 will provide fleet executives, managers and owner-operators the opportunity to engage with product experts to learn about industry trends and new product innovations. Key areas of focus for 2017 include regulatory compliance and preparation for the ELD mandate, as well as a new, hands-on product training track, as requested by customers.
“In putting together our line-up for Omnitracs Outlook 2017, we’ve talked to our customers about their questions and concerns about emerging trends and compliance issues,” said Jeff Champa, vice president of product management at Omnitracs. “We’re pleased to provide a comprehensive program that touches many of the big issues facing customers today, as well as specialized sessions that focus on the unique challenges facing owner-operators, private fleets and short-haul companies.”
The curriculum for Omnitracs Outlook 2017 aligns with the company’s key solutions and service areas, providing participants with opportunities to learn directly from industry experts and thought leaders, with a focus on actionable information that can be implemented immediately.
- Compliance: The FMCSA, cross-border controls, and local rules all contribute to the evolving regulatory landscape. Many of this year’s sessions will focus on the ELD mandate, including a panel of top carriers discussing migration strategies, small carrier compliance, Canadian ELD updates, and an open forum for questions and discussion.
- Data & Analytics: Today’s fleets generate thousands of data points that can be leveraged to improve safety and customer service, control costs, and retain drivers. Attendees will discover the power of predictive analytics and how to transform data through customized models, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Productivity: Greater operational success can be achieved by understanding what’s happening on the road and in the office. Attendees will take a deep dive into the ways best practices and emerging technologies can positively impact driver and asset management, cost reduction strategies, and customer service.
- Planning & Delivery: Attendees will learn more about leveraging data to optimize routes, minimize downtime and automate repetitive tasks for drivers.
- Safety & Security: Technological advancements have made it easier to remotely monitor assets and manage driver compliance, but they also bring new challenges in cybersecurity and litigation. Join industry and security experts to learn how to protect against costly litigation, cyberattacks and revenue loss, in addition to proactive ways to coach drivers to adhere to high safety standards.
- Training: This new hands-on track will provide real world tips and tricks for getting the most out of a company’s Omnitracs product investment, with sessions dedicated to Omnitracs Enterprise Services, Omnitracs Roadnet, and Omnitracs XRS product lines.
For additional details on sessions and speakers, please visit: www.omnitracs.com/outlook. Please note that times, panels and participants are subject to change. Conference registration and single-day passes are available, with the full registration price increasing after Jan. 15, 2017. Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are provided via prospectus download on the site or can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Omnitracs, LLC
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of fleet management, routing and predictive analytics solutions for private and for-hire fleets. Omnitracs’ nearly 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 50,000 private and for-hire fleet customers manage nearly 1,500,000 mobile assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.