SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Resilient Network Systems, the contextual access control company, today announced the release of Resilient Access 3.0, a groundbreaking contextual access solution designed for the connected organization. Resilient Access 3.0 extends access capabilities to automatically discover, organize and resolve the information or attributes needed to make smarter access decisions at scale.
“In order to compete successfully, organizations need to become more open by sharing and collaborating with the outside world”
“In order to compete successfully, organizations need to become more open by sharing and collaborating with the outside world,” said Ethan Ayer, CEO of Resilient Network Systems. “Unfortunately, many hesitate to share due to weak credentials or limited access to reliable counterparty information. Resilient Access finally solves this issue, enabling even the most data-sensitive organizations to connect securely across boundaries, at Internet scale.”
Resilient Access 3.0 connects organizations by going beyond identity to understand the complete context of any access request. Its unique network-based architecture allows it to query distributed authoritative sources to understand and resolve the subject, resource, action and environmental attributes that make up a typical access request. Resilient Access 3.0 includes traditional features like single-sign-on and multi-factor authentication, but also incorporates a flexible policy workflow engine that enables organizations to quickly and easily safeguard files, apps, documents and data with their own custom access rules.
New Features of Resilient Access 3.0
The latest version of the platform features enhanced integrations, more authoritative sources and lays the groundwork for device-specific credentials. New features and functionalities include:
- A dozen new integrations including Box, Google Directory, Google Authenticator, Acceptto, Intensity Analytics, Axiomatics and more
- A partnership and integration with DRM vendor, FinalCode, to provide end-to-end file security
- Audit log view allows organizations to easily track user authentication metrics, reporting and analytics functionality
- Enhanced security, scalability and availability through the use of Docker containers, CoreOS clusters and AWS multi-availability zone infrastructure
- Graphical view of access policy workflow to simplify administration
- Support for attribute retrieval from identity providers, databases and web services
- OpenID Connect support added to existing protocols (SAML, LDAP and AD)
- Responsive UX for mobile clients
- Enhanced support for attributes to enable ABAC and RBAC policies including integration with XACML policy decision points
Resilient Access is a renamed, upgraded version of Resilient Network Systems’ Trust Network-as-a-Service (TNaaS) offering. To learn more about Resilient Network Systems, visit https://www.resilient-networks.com/.
About Resilient Network Systems
Resilient Access™ is a policy-driven contextual access control solution for securely sharing data and connecting organizations. Our policy workflow engine discovers, organizes and resolves the information or attributes required to provide the context to make smarter access decisions. Resilient’s unique network-based architecture scales quickly to extend an organization’s reach across its entire ecosystem. Resilient Network Systems has customers in the U.S. government, law enforcement and healthcare, and is a privately held, venture-backed company based in San Francisco.