LOS ANGELES--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Just in time for the holidays, Abell Auction Company presents a luxury auction featuring glamorous goods by iconic designers on Tuesday, Dec. 13, starting at 10 a.m. in Los Angeles. Enjoy the excitement of bidding for the best prices at live auction either online or in person!
Whether you’re on the hunt for fine jewelry, a classic Chanel suit, fashionable Louis Vuitton clutch or fabulous Hermès watch, Abell has an extensive selection of authenticated, pre-owned accessories at deep discounts.
Bid on stunning creations ranging from handbags and timepieces to scarves and shoes at prices ranging from just $100 to $10,000. The public can preview auction items on Dec. 7, 8, 9 and 12, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Abell gallery, 2613 Yates Ave., Los Angeles, 90040. A complete catalogue is posted online at www.abell.com.
Featured Auction Items
- Diamond and platinum ring (3.66 karats)
- Gold and diamond bracelet (64 full-cut and 128 baguette-cut diamonds totaling 15.04 karats)
- Chanel two-piece classic candy pink tweed suit, vintage two-tone bag, jumbo bowling bag with logo, mini square flap bag, caviar leather quilted shoulder bag and lambskin bowling bag
- Louis Vuitton Boulogne handbag, Pegase suitcase, Damier Azur Riviera bag, Nice cosmetic case and Haut Popincourt handbag
- Hermès H belt, Vive le Vent scarf and bracelet watch
About Abell Auction Company
Celebrating its 100th anniversary, Abell was Los Angeles’ first permanent auction house showcasing fine estate property and consignments. Now in its fourth generation, the premier auction gallery hosts weekly general auctions and quarterly fine art and antique sales attracting an international audience of in-person and online buyers. For more information, visit www.abell.com or call 323-724-8102.