BURLINGTON, Wis.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location will open at 980 Milwaukee Ave., Suite 500, Burlington, WI 53105 conveniently located in the same strip mall as Kohl’s and Pick ‘n Save. Athletico is excited to continue to expand their quality of care in Wisconsin.
“Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation”
“I have made it my personal goal to help guide each patient through their healing process and assist with mapping out the road for them,” Facility Manager, Katherine Pettis, PT, DPT, said. “I have learned that patients don’t always need answers they just need a plan. I believe in bringing humanity back to the health care system.”
Services available at Athletico Burlington include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ compensation – Athletico offers timely, cost-effective work comp services designed to not only treat on-the-job injuries, but also return injured workers to the job with minimal risk of re-injury by educating employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Headache rehabilitation – Athletico’s Physical Therapy headache specialists focus on treatments that decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improve an individual’s function and mobility, and improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Burlington or email Burlington@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Burlington will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
980 Milwaukee Ave., Suite 500
Burlington, WI 53105
Phone: 262-757-7752 | Fax: 262-757-7753
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.