SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Zenefits, the leading all-in-one HR solution for small businesses, today announced the availability of its new Zenefits Payroll service in Florida, Texas and Washington. Zenefits Payroll integrates seamlessly with HR solutions, automating the payroll process and enabling small businesses to manage everything in one place. Zenefits Payroll has been well received by customers following a limited release among 500 companies nationwide and wide release in California in October. In a continued effort to empower small business, Zenefits Payroll is now available to companies in Florida, Texas and Washington.
“Zenefits Payroll has been a growth enabler for us at KenSci because it just runs itself”
“Zenefits Payroll has been a growth enabler for us at KenSci because it just runs itself,” said Sunny Neogi, Head of Growth of Washington-based KenSci, an early Zenefits Payroll user. “It’s so easy that all four members of our leadership team alternate managing the payroll process, and because it’s so simple to run, we have more time to focus on our work – fighting Death with Data Science.”
Zenefits Payroll is able to streamline and automate payroll in a way other solutions cannot because it is tightly integrated with the all-in-one Zenefits HR platform, including Hiring, Time & Attendance, Time Off, Benefits, and Zenefits’ core HR information system (HRIS). Whenever changes that affect payroll are made anywhere on the Zenefits platform, the data flows directly into Zenefits Payroll, which updates hours, earnings, deductions, and taxes automatically – saving businesses substantial time and improving accuracy.
"Using Zenefits as our central system for employees is a testament to how much we trust them, their support team and their operations teams,” said Sohail Prasad, co-founder & CEO of Equidate, a premier stock market for private technology companies. “With Zenefits Payroll, all of the data and changes that impact payroll are automatically updated for total accuracy — it’s my one source of truth."
Zenefits Payroll also offers increased transparency for both administrators and employees, who can see hours, vacation time, deductions and more online or via the Zenefits mobile app. Other key features of Zenefits Payroll include:
- Automatic Onboarding: Zenefits automatically adds new hires to payroll and benefits, calculates their deductions, and prorates their first paycheck.
- Automatic Upkeep: When an employee changes their benefits, takes a vacation, or submits hours, Zenefits updates payroll instantly.
- Automatic Tax Filing: Zenefits is a full-service payroll service bureau that handles tax filings — from processing W2s to filing federal and state taxes — at no additional cost.
- Payroll Timeline: View a complete history of changes that affect payroll, and filter by employee, month, or type of change to pinpoint the info you need.
- Deductions Dashboard: Track exactly how much has been deducted for employee benefits each pay period.
- Mobile Paystubs: Give employees the ability to check their paystubs from their desktop or mobile device.
- Business Intelligence Reports: Quickly run reports to track payroll trends over time or to perform self audits.
“Payroll doesn’t have to be painful,” said Chen Fang, Director of Payroll Product Development for Zenefits. “There’s a serious need for a fully integrated, simple and affordable solution for small businesses. Now with availability in California, Florida, Texas and Washington, we’re expanding our ability to support even more small businesses – with more states to follow in the new year.”
Zenefits Payroll launched in limited release last year to more than 500 companies and is now moving to wide release in a state-by-state rollout. Pricing for Zenefits Payroll is $35 per month, plus $5 monthly per employee. Companies based in California, Texas, or Florida will receive their first three months free.
For more information, visit Zenefits.com/Payroll.
Zenefits is the first total app experience for small business HR. Designed as a connected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits gives small businesses the most comprehensive all-in-one HR solution and enables best-of-breed providers to join the Zenefits platform. For thousands of small business owners nationwide — from restaurants and fitness clubs, tech companies and clothing stores, dentist and doctor offices, architects and schools, Zenefits eliminates thousands of hours of paperwork. Combining broker services and HR expertise with a suite of deeply integrated technologies, Zenefits helps entrepreneurs do what they do best: grow their business. For more information, visit www.zenefits.com.