MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--ZeroStack, the world’s first cloud-managed datacenter company, announced today that it achieved several significant milestones for its Cloud Platform during its first full year on the market. The milestones span both technology and partnership achievements, and demonstrate ZeroStack’s rapid growth and leadership in the cloud-managed datacenter space.
“We continually improve our technology and partnerships to ensure that we will lead the market in cloud-managed data center infrastructure.”
- In March, ZeroStack announced the first on-premises, cloud-managed software. ZeroStack was the first on-premises cloud vendor to leverage a growing trend toward cloud-managed infrastructure.
- In June, ZeroStack unveiled its zApp Store, a new source of single-click, downloadable application templates for users of ZeroStack’s Cloud Platform. The App Store enables single-click onboarding of over 20 workloads including Jenkins, Cassandra, Hadoop and Spark.
- In August, ZeroStack became the first on-premises cloud vendor to integrate Trilio Data’s OpenStack optimized data protection and recovery technology. ZeroStack’s turnkey, self-healing Cloud Platform delivers full OpenStack APIs without IT operational burden, and now, with enterprise capabilities including integration of Trilio Data’s TrilioVault, delivers what enterprises demand for production application deployments.
- In September, ZeroStack announced that its Cloud Platform can break industry dependence on VMware ESX by offering one-click workload porting from ESX to ZeroStack. ZeroStack is now the only company to offer bi-directional application portability across hypervisors, and to integrate with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware® vSphere®.
- In October, ZeroStack announced it is now offering the industry’s most flexible private cloud deployment options, giving customers, integrators and resellers the broadest choice of hardware and software options for deploying ZeroStack’s SaaS-managed Private Cloud. Customers can choose ZeroStack’s Z-Block Cloud Appliance (a turnkey, hyper-converged platform that combines the ZeroStack Cloud software with a ‘cloud-in-a-box’ hardware appliance that includes hypervisors, compute, and storage, networking and management software), or they can run ZeroStack’s cloud software on validated models of Dell, HPE, Cisco UCS and SuperMicro hardware from their preferred VAR or Managed Services Provider (MSP). Finally, ZeroStack customers can also deploy the Cloud Platform software on supported models of pre-existing server hardware.
- Also in October, ZeroStack announced that it added utility billing and container support to ZeroStack’s SaaS-managed Private Cloud Platform, making it the most AWS-like on-premises cloud solution on the market. With this announcement, ZeroStack became the Industry’s only on-premises cloud to offer feature parity with AWS.
- In May, ZeroStack launched a new global Partner Program that enables resellers and channel partners to advance and accelerate adoption of the ZeroStack Cloud Platform.
- In July, ZeroStack announced that it became the first on-premises cloud vendor to partner with MSPs for cloud-managed hosted private cloud, stating that it had partnered with T5 Data Centers and Colovore.
- In August, ZeroStack became the first to make its Cloud Platform software available on hyperconverged hardware from Dell and HP Enterprise (HPE). This move expanded options for customers adding cloud capabilities with new Dell and HPE installations, to existing hyperconverged hardware and incented the Dell and HPE reseller channel to bundle ZeroStack’s software-managed cloud platform.
- In November, ZeroStack became the first on-premises cloud software available through the AWS Marketplace by joining Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as a Solution/Technology Partner Provider.
“ZeroStack made rapid progress during our first full year of operations, and we expect to continue or even accelerate the pace of innovation in 2017,” said Ajay Gulati, co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack. “We continually improve our technology and partnerships to ensure that we will lead the market in cloud-managed data center infrastructure.”
Suggested Tweet: @ZeroStackInc demonstrates rapid pace of innovation with 10 key milestones in 2016 #CloudManaged #DataCenter
About ZeroStack, Inc.
ZeroStack has developed the world’s first cloud-managed datacenter solution for delivering private and hybrid clouds. ZeroStack provides a fully integrated private cloud solution where your IT team does not have to deal with any of the infrastructure complexity and operations. The integrated solution combines on-premises, self-healing software, servers and storage with a cloud-based web management portal. Cloud-based management combines public-cloud-like consumption while delivering central control of turnkey, on-premises infrastructure. ZeroStack supports application portability across hypervisors, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and vSphere®. Founded by senior engineers from VMware and Google, the company is funded by Formation 8 and Foundation Capital, and is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, visit http://www.zerostack.com or follow us on Twitter @ZeroStackInc.