KOHLER, Wis.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--With over 130 years of expertise designing bathroom products, KOHLER announces a new Bathroom Design Service that helps consumers throughout the United States design their complete bathroom space. This timesaving, practical process offers consumers the opportunity to work with highly qualified design professionals at an affordable price to design their bathroom in 30 days. Kohler Bathroom Design Service allows consumers to collaborate directly with Kohler Designers in three easy steps – all from the comfort of their home:
1. Collaborate: Connect with a Kohler designer online, over the phone, or by email. She will work with you to understand your style, functional needs, and budget for your new bathroom.
2. Visualize: Review mood boards with color, material, and product recommendations. See how everything comes together in a 3D photo-realistic rendering.
3. Shop: Receive a Personalized Shopping List for all product selections in addition to a complete Sample Box of all materials chosen for your space. Enjoy a 5% rebate on all Kohler, Sterling, Kallista, and Robern purchases from your Personalized Shopping List.
All designers who are part of the Kohler Bathroom Design Service program are trained in the National Kitchen & Bath Association bathroom standards and are up-to-date on the latest bathroom design trends. They are experienced in bathroom budget planning and remodeling and will offer guidance on selections and the trade-offs to meet a budget or style.
The Kohler Bathroom Design Service package is available at Kohler.com/DesignService for $399 and includes everything a homeowner would want and need to complete a bathroom renovation project, including:
- Three hours of interactive collaboration with an expert designer either online or by phone or email
- Mood boards that reflect a variety of tailored options for color, materials, products, and budget
- Photo-realistic 3D renderings of the final design complete with all of the selected materials, tile, paint color and products
- A comprehensive shopping list of products for the renovation, along with a sample box of materials and colors
- A 5% rebate on any KOHLER, Sterling, Kallista, and Robern products purchased off the shopping list
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.