LAS VEGAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Datadog, the essential monitoring service for modern cloud environments, today announced support for AWS Application Load Balancer, as well as AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) at AWS re:Invent 2016. Datadog also enabled support for the recently launched AWS Region in Mumbai, India and will immediately support new Regions announced by Amazon Web Services.
“We are committed to supporting our joint customers with Amazon Web Services”
“We are committed to supporting our joint customers with Amazon Web Services,” said Amit Agarwal, Chief Product Officer at Datadog. “These customers are rapidly adopting new features and services as they become available from AWS, and our product roadmap ensures visibility as they deploy across new datacenter regions.”
Datadog is also one of the first companies to support SaaS Subscriptions on AWS Marketplace. This will allow enterprise customers to provision Datadog alongside other AWS-related services under a unified contract and a single source of billing. Users of the marketplace are billed hourly, only paying for resources that are actually being used.
Highlights From Datadog
- Enables support for AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Enables support for AWS Application Load Balancer
- Extends default data retention of metrics at full resolution from 13 to 15 months
- Becomes an Amazon Certified Partner for Logging, Monitoring, and Metering
- Supports SaaS Subscriptions on AWS Marketplace
“Datadog helps many customers gain essential insight into their dynamic cloud environments, so we were excited to have them as one of the first offerings to support SaaS Subscriptions on AWS Marketplace,” said Barry Russell, GM of Global Business Development, AWS Marketplace and Catalog Services, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “Our customers want easy-to-use SaaS solutions like Datadog that are available for immediate purchase in AWS Marketplace, and the expanded support for AWS services that they announced today provide customers with even more functionality.”
At AWS re:Invent 2016, Datadog will be hosting demos and daily raffles at booth #1021. Representatives of Datadog will also be presenting at the following speaking sessions:
- Speaking Session 1: Monitoring, Hold the Infrastructure – Getting the Most out of AWS Lambda. Tuesday, November 29, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. Ilan Rabinovitch and Matt Williams of Datadog.
- Speaking Session 2: From Dial Up to DevOps – AOL’s Migration to the Cloud. Wednesday, November 30, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Ilan Rabinovitch of Datadog and Alan Milford of AOL.
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools, and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time. Since launching in 2010, Datadog has been adopted by thousands of enterprises including Airbnb, Twilio, Zendesk, Atlassian, and Salesforce.