WESTBOROUGH, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--SimpliVity, a hyperconverged infrastructure leader powering the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers, today announced that the company has validated SAP® Business Suite on its OmniStack hyperconverged infrastructure. With built-in data protection, high availability, and simple scalability, SimpliVity’s advanced architecture provides an enterprise-grade environment for all SAP applications.
“Planning and building the required infrastructure components for complex, mission-critical enterprise applications like SAP Business Suite can often tax IT professionals and departments, demanding an unusually high effort level and specific expertise across several technology disciplines”
“Planning and building the required infrastructure components for complex, mission-critical enterprise applications like SAP Business Suite can often tax IT professionals and departments, demanding an unusually high effort level and specific expertise across several technology disciplines,” said Jesse St. Laurent, vice president of product strategy, SimpliVity. “But we minimize the toll on our customers by covering all operational dimensions—including high-availability, backup and restore, and disaster recovery—in a single platform, simplifying the infrastructure implementation and maintenance, and giving IT more time to focus on driving other projects to support the business.”
SimpliVity combines all IT infrastructure and advanced data services into one solution, providing the following benefits to customers with SAP Business Suite:
- Simplified infrastructure planning and implementation with scale-as-you-grow functionality
- High availability and native resiliency protection for SAP applications, even if hardware fails
- Dramatic reduction of recovery time objectives in the case of a disaster thanks to built-in, VM-centric backup and restore features
- The elimination of time consuming and effort-intensive tasks to refresh QA-Systems or create new sandbox systems as a result of streamlined Dev/Test environment functionalities
- Discover more about SAP Solution on OmniStack reference architecture
- Download the Installation and Configuration Guide for SAP NetWeaver on SimpliVity OmniStack
- Learn more on the corporate blog
- Follow SimpliVity on the LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
SimpliVity powers the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers with the most complete hyperconverged infrastructure solution. Unlike traditional infrastructure that’s complex and costly to manage, SimpliVity dramatically simplifies enterprise IT by combining all infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads—including guaranteed data efficiency, data protection, and VM-centric management and mobility—onto the customer’s choice of server. SimpliVity delivers 3x cost savings versus traditional architectures and up to 49% cost savings versus public cloud. Headquartered in Westborough, Mass., the company has raised $276 million in venture capital and employs about 750 worldwide. A market and customer satisfaction leader, SimpliVity services midmarket and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide with a business model that is 100 percent indirect. For more information, visit http://www.simplivity.com.