EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Radiology Partners (RP), the largest on-site physician-led radiology practice in the United States, today announced the addition of 16 new sites, including its first in Iowa, expanded relationships with Community Health System (CHS), Franciscan Health, Baylor Scott & White / Tenet Healthcare, and Aultman Health Foundation, as well as new relationships with LifeCare Hospitals and RCCH HealthCare Partners. The recent expansion of the RP practice includes:
“It has been an exceptional year of growth for our practice, and we are excited to be closing out the year with some expansions and new key partnerships”
- Expanding relationship with Franciscan Heath, a 14-hospital system in Indiana and Illinois, by adding services at Franciscan Health’s Crawfordsville, Lafayette East, Lafayette Central, and Rensselaer hospitals.
- Entering Iowa with Ottumwa Regional Health Center through a new relationship with RCCH Healthcare Partners, an 18-hospital system of community hospitals serving non-urban markets across the US.
- Adding five new sites including Aultman Orrville Hospital in Orville, Ohio. RP now serves a total of 61 sites in Ohio.
- Expanding an existing relationship with the Baylor Scott & White / Tenet Healthcare Joint Venture by adding hospital sites in Sunnyvale and Dallas, TX.
- Expanding relationship with Community Health Systems, a leading operator of general acute care hospitals with 158 hospitals in 22 states, by adding service at the Brownwood Regional Medical Center in Brownwood, TX.
- Establishing a new relationship with LifeCare Hospitals, a leading operator of long term acute care hospitals with 24 hospitals in nine states, by adding services at Lifecare Hospitals locations in Dallas, Fort Worth and Plano, TX.
“It has been an exceptional year of growth for our practice, and we are excited to be closing out the year with some expansions and new key partnerships,” said Rich Whitney, Radiology Partners’ Chairman and CEO. “The continued development of our relationships with some of the nation’s largest health systems is an indication of the success and promise of RP’s model of local physician governance supported by the resources of a national practice. Our talented physicians and support teams are delivering outstanding clinical value and service through innovative clinical programs, the latest technology and impressive teamwork.”
RP’s expansion in Indiana, Iowa and Ohio adds to the rapid growth of the practice in the Midwest, specifically in the Ohio region. The announcement of this agreement comes a few weeks after RP announced its partnership with RASEO and four months after RP announced its partnership with Columbus Radiology, a leading subspecialty radiology group serving 45 total sites, 15 hospitals and eight health systems in Ohio. In 2015, RP partnered with Radiology Associates of Canton in Canton, Ohio and has also added several new hospital clients and other facilities throughout the region.
To learn more about Radiology Partners, visit us at RSNA 2016, North Hall Booth #7901.
About Radiology Partners
Established in 2012, Radiology Partners is the largest on-site radiology practice in the U.S. serving hospital and healthcare facility clients in markets across Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Iowa, Ohio, Oklahoma and Texas. We are a physician-led practice whose mission is to transform radiology by innovating across clinical value, service and economics, while elevating the role of radiology and radiologists in healthcare. Using a proven healthcare services model, Radiology Partners provides consistent, high-quality care to patients, while delivering enhanced value to the hospitals, clinics, imaging centers, and referring physicians we serve. Learn more at www.radpartners.com.